Senior Facilities Planner- Alameda, CA.
KSA (www.ksaintegration.com) is a service disabled veteran owned small business located in Alexandria, VA. We provide business and management solutions to resolve organizational problems by specializing in helping organizations with strategy, risk assessments, and process improvements. We also develop innovative technology solutions to persistent operational problems and provide organizational and leadership development, including all levels of staff training. In addition to a comprehensive compensation, benefits and paid time off package, we offer employees a very flexible work environment and encourage work/life balance.
KSA is seeking a Senior Planner to the support the U.S. Coast Guard Civil Engineering Unit (USCG-CEUO) in Alameda, CA.
- Conduct business cases, facility alternative analyses, and space allocation studies to determine facility need
- Justify project needs to senior leadership and Congressional approval
- Collaborate with stakeholders, senior leadership, DoD facility commands, environmental support personnel, and real property specialists to properly identify viable solutions to solve challenging facility issues
- Utilize various computer-based programs and tools for project execution including, but not limited to, GIS, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Access), and internal Coast Guard databases (SAM, Adept, etc.)
EDUCATION/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
- At least ten (10) years of relevant planning, project management, and civil engineering experience
- Construction, engineering, and/or architecture experience in support of capital improvement cost estimates, life cycle cost analysis, and total ownership cost analysis
- Master facility planning experience utilized by the Federal Government or public sector for construction and real property projects, including alternative development and analysis, impact analysis, and life cycle cost estimates
- Experience with or knowledge of the DD 1391 Planning Process, including experience with the following documents: Problem Statements (PS), Planning Proposals (PP), Decision Memorandums for Shore Infrastructure (DMSI), Execution Proposals (EP), Planning Proposal Reports (PPR) and Master Plans
For immediate consideration, please send your Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KSA is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a zero tolerance policy for discrimination in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Additionally, KSA seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for an applicant’s disability, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).