Wounded Warrior Call Center Program Manager
KSA Integration (www.ksaintegration.com) is a service disabled veteran owned small business located in Arlington, VA. We provide business and management solutions to resolve organizational problems by specializing in helping organizations with strategy, risk assessments, and process improvements. We also develop innovative technology solutions to persistent operational problems and provide organizational and leadership development, including all levels of staff training. In addition to a comprehensive compensation, benefits and paid time off package, we offer employees a very flexible work environment and encourage work/life balance.
The Program Manager will play a critical role in the operation of the Wounded Warrior Call Center (WWCC) which provides assistance services for Wounded, Ill, and Injured Marines, Naval personnel supporting Marine units, and their family members, throughout all phases of the recovery process. This support entails effective and direct communication with the Wounded Warrior Regiment staff and other personnel involved in this effort. The PM should demonstrate strong managerial, leadership and communication skills in overseeing call center operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervises a large National staff of 50+ employees located in Quantico, VA, Jacksonville, NC, and Camp Pendleton, CA who support Marines and families all over the U.S.
- 10 years of experience working with the federal government as employee or contractor.
- 3 years experience in call center operations in behavioral health.
- Master's Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Marine Corps culture.
- Direct Marine Corps experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating as a Program Manager.
- Knowledge of the mission, organizational structure, operations, and interrelationships of the Wounded Warrior Regiment and Marine and Family Programs.
- Experience coordinating comprehensive studies dealing with significant changes in workforce distribution, customer service positions, or related organizational structures.
- Ability to develop detailed plans, goals, and objectives for the long/short range implementation and administration of a major Marine Corps family and Marine support program.
- Place of work is Quantico, VA.