Our management solutions include:
- Program Management
- Resource Planning and Management
- Cost Estimating and Analysis
Organizational success is predicated upon the ability to plan, organize, execute and evaluate while simultaneously maximizing resources. KSA’s program management and analytic support solutions helps you get past your status quo, the routine state of affairs that is comfortable, but perhaps inefficient and/or marginally effective.
We take the time to develop a deep understanding of your organization. In doing so, we are able to develop innovative program management solutions that help you produce maximum results with minimal resources and investments. We enable program management and analytic solutions by ensuring that you are operating in the most efficient and effective ways possible.
1. Program Management– KSA provides customized program and project management solutions to meet our customers’ specific needs. Our program and project management experts are trained through the Project Management Institute (PMI) and have extensive real world experience in program and project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closing. Additionally, we support the design, implementation, and execution of program management tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
2. Resource Planning and Management- Resources are the life force of every organization. Without proper short- and long-term planning, the success of your organization will be significantly, if not irrevocably, damaged. Strategy must inform planning, which in turn allows your organization to commit resources to your most critical functions. At KSA, we work with you to identify your most critical functions. Subsequently, we assist throughout the execution of resource management processes and solutions to ensure you are balanced according to your needs.
3. Cost Estimating & Analysis- Estimating, managing, and forecasting costs are essential to the long-term viability and sustainability of all programs. KSA supports customer needs with cost estimating and analysis capabilities. Our associates are trained as Certified Cost Estimator/Analysts (CCEA) to assist our customers in developing critical programmatic artifacts such as Life Cycle Cost Models (LCCM) and Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE).