Program Analyst- Quantico, VA.
KSA (www.ksaintegration.com) is a service disabled veteran owned small business located in Alexandria, VA. We provide business and management solutions to resolve organizational problems by specializing in helping organizations with strategy, risk assessments, and process improvements. We also develop innovative technology solutions to persistent operational problems and provide organizational and leadership development, including all levels of staff training. In addition to a comprehensive compensation, benefits and paid time off package, we offer employees a very flexible work environment and encourage work/life balance.
The Program Analyst will play a critical role providing PMO support to a high-visibility Acquisition Category (ACAT) I program within the Marine Corps’ Program Executive Office Land Systems (PEO LS) portfolio. Specifically, you will be responsible for general program office support including acquisition documentation development or review, Integrated Master Schedule creation and maintenance, CDRL preparation, IPT meeting support and tasker coordination and response.
- Provides direct support to the Project Manager and other senior team members
- Develops and maintains Integrated Master Schedules
- Supports, facilitates, documents results of risk review meetings, Program Management Reviews (PMR) and other team meetings as needed
- Input/Update risk database with risk team identified risks
- Develops and submits program reporting to include Information System assessments, OMB Dashboard assessments, POA&Ms and program schedules
- Develop Contract Data Requirements List Management and the Naval Probability of Program Success (PoPS)
- Prepares documents and presentations following established processes and templates
- Actively participates in meetings, working groups and IPTs
- Utilizes communication skills to coordinate team activities
- Prepares, reviews, and posts CDRLs
- Prepares various types of funding documents
- Supports Marine Corps programs in one or more of the following areas:
- Acquisition documentation development or review;
- Technical studies and analysis of current and future requirements;
- Cost and schedule performance management;
- Risk assessments, trends, and mitigation strategies;
- Monitor, analyze, and update schedules;
- Prepare and review contract deliverables; or
- Data collection and analysis.
- Research, development, production, deployment, and life cycle management of all systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and experience supporting Navy or Marine Corps acquisition projects
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) training and certification desired
- ACAT I experience in Navy or Marine Corps programs desired
- Experience planning and coordinating project schedules, budgets and administrative tasks
- Strong background in life cycle logistics support to acquisitions programs, ensuring adherence to master plans and schedules; and supporting problem resolution
- Experience with DoD/USMC Command and Control/Force Protection System programs preferred
- Active SECRET clearance is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and MS Project
- Knowledge of DoD 5000 Acquisition Documentation Requirements required
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of an integrated team of Government and non-Government staff required.
- The ability to coordinate with program stakeholders and to work issues to closure
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to sit and talk or hear. You are frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms; and, occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
All employees are responsible for their safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Safe use of KSA equipment, as well as safe practices while on KSA property is essential.
For immediate consideration, please send your Résumé to: email@example.com
KSA is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a zero tolerance policy for discrimination in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Additionally, KSA seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for an applicant’s disability, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).