Logistics Analyst- Quantico, VA.
KSA (www.ksaintegration.com) is a service disabled veteran owned small business located in Alexandria, VA. We provide business and management solutions to resolve organizational problems by specializing in helping organizations with strategy, risk assessments, and process improvements. We also develop innovative technology solutions to persistent operational problems and provide organizational and leadership development, including all levels of staff training. In addition to a comprehensive compensation, benefits and paid time off package, we offer employees a very flexible work environment and encourage work/life balance.
The Logistics Analyst will play a critical role providing PMO support to a high-visibility Acquisition Category (ACAT) I program within the Marine Corps’ Program Executive Office Land Systems (PEO LS) portfolio. Specifically, you will be responsible for the research, analysis, acquisition, fielding, and lifecycle management for a broad range of Air Command and Control and Sensor Netting (AC2SN) systems, equipment, and tool sets. Your efforts will identify, research, and recommend systematic, integrated practices and innovative process improvements to optimize logistics, supply chain, and asset management programs. Your aim will be to promote value engineering principles and efficiencies that consider increasing value at the same cost or retaining value at a lower cost.
As the Logistics Analyst, you will:
- Develop and review supply chain reports and metrics, including Life Cycle Support Plans, Maintenance Plans, Software Maintenance Plans, Interim Support Plans, Military Equipment Valuation Plans, Manpower Personnel Training Plans, Fielding Plans, Item Unique Identification Plans, and Facilities Plans
- Collaborate with site, regional, and project leadership, including operations and maintenance management, to develop or revise plans, policies, and procedures for logistics support. This may include conducting feasibility studies, capability assessments, and gap analysis to reduce programmatic redundancies and inefficiencies.
- Collect data and analyze trends in the flow of materials/equipment from manufacturer to end-user
- Monitor external environmental and/or internal trends to identify areas for supply chain management improvement
- Identify risks and data gaps, and establish and implement mitigation and/or correction plans
- Document, track, and report on the flow of materials and equipment to ensure deliveries are timely
- Report on trends and recommend supply chain process improvements to senior management
- Capture supply chain data using automated methods
- Participate in interdisciplinary projects and working groups to maximize supply chain efficiencies, representing AC2SN program interests among government and industry stakeholders
- Review and revise logistics policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control measures are effective
- Actively seek ways to reduce program costs and increase supply chain efficiencies
- ·BA/BS from an accredited college or university in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, Operations, or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years relevant experience working on substantive logistics projects for the Navy or Marine Corps
- SECRET Security Clearance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience supporting ACAT 1 acquisition/logistics programs
- Proficiency in DoD Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management policies and procedures (including DoD 5000 series and service-specific guidance)
- Level 2 DAWIA Lifecycle Logistics
- Familiarity with the Defense Federal Acquisition Guidebook and the MCSC Acquisition Guidebook
- Ability to multi-task, while maintaining focus on goals set by government customers and corporate leadership
- Deep analytical skills and detail oriented, ability to be agile and willingness to roll up sleeves, commitment to continuous improvement, motivated ‘can-do’ attitude, and results-oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to sit and talk or hear. You are frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms; and, occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
All employees are responsible for their safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Safe use of KSA equipment, as well as safe practices while on KSA property is essential.
For immediate consideration, please send your Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KSA is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a zero tolerance policy for discrimination in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Additionally, KSA seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for an applicant’s disability, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).